lördag 2 februari 2008

A real "Dear diary" moments....

Ooh, what kind of couple of weeks....

1. Our horses moved to a new stable.

No more early mornings, badly slept nights listening if there are problems. No more fighting with grooms, who do not come/get drunk/ try to kill them self/ give 5 liters feedstuff instead of 5 dl/get insulted if I ask them to sweep the floor etc. and drive this old lady maaaaaaddddd and more happy to do everything by myself.
No more mucking out , turning out and in. Million steps in the rain, wind, snow, sun. Millions and millions balls of shit.

Now, do not get me wrong. I have worked with horses all my life and I love it. I love shit. But ain't it nice to just go to stable and ride? Spend time with the horse, train some new tricks, constentrate to ride and all this in an inside hall with no ice or mud? Wow, I am in heaven.

2. Heather Moffet from Enlightened equitation from UK visited us. (Check the website from my first mailing.)

We spend a nice evening in the Xenophia show, had a quick "hello" for the Borso girls, spend a long and interesting dinner talking about classical riding with the always so cute Philipp Sholtz, who knows the La Guerniere by heart. Praised the Hungarian Lipizzan horse and got both in such an awfull flu that Heather had to fly early back to UK.:(

She will be back in Mars. Anybody interested to join us, let me know.


I want to propose a toats:
To coldrex, anti-biotics, echinea dropps and all the pain killers in the world. To classical dressage, treeless saddles and my dear stallion Fantom, who always placed his shit balls in a nice pile in one place.

Dear diary, I'm done.

Inga kommentarer: